Fabspeed Ferrari F8 Tributo Sport Catalytic Converters (2020+)
Replaces the restrictive factory cats with the world's largest high-performance 200-Cell sport cats for significantly improved exhaust flow and exotic car sound.
Give your F8 a nice boost in overall exhaust volume with these Sport Cats. Because they are so much more free flowing than the factory catalytic converters they let a lot more of the twin turbo V8's natural exhaust note through.
- Fits all Ferrari F8 Tributo vehicles (2020+)
- German-imported 200-cell HJS Tri-Metallic catalytic converters
- Largest HJS catalyst cores that fit in the engine bay for the most flow possible
- 2.75in / 70mm tubing for excellent flow
- Gives a noticeable improvement in exhaust note for exotic high-performance sound; combine with the Fabspeed Valvetronic X-Pipe Exhaust for that iconic F1 wail
- Saves 5 lbs / 2.2 KGs compared to the factory catalytic converters
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel and T321 stainless steel flex bellows
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.