Replaces the restrictive and heavy factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through bypass pipes for maximum flow, performance and sound.
Removing the catalytic converters from your F8 will really wake up the exhaust note. These provide a significant increase in volume. Also expect a lot more turbo sounds and more definition in the upper octaves of the exhaust note.
- Fits all Ferrari F8 Tributo vehicles (2020+)
- 2.75 in / 70mm tubing for excellent flow
- Gives an aggressive exhaust note; combine it with the Fabspeed Valvetronic X-Pipe Exhaust for that iconic F1 wail
- Saves 11 lbs / 5 KGs compared to the factory catalytic converters
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel and T321 stainless steel flex bellows
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Optional O2 spacers available to help minimize Check Engine Light occurrences
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.