Remove the factory GPFs (Gas Particulate Filters) and get ripping F1 car sound out of your F8 Tributo without losing the civility of the factory valved exhaust system with our Valvetronic X-Pipe Cat-Back Exhaust System. Featuring Helical Valves and our staple X-Pipe design that improves exhaust scavenging and gives the Ferrari flat-plane crank a high pitched F1 wail.
At part throttle the valves stay closed and keep the twin-turbo V8 tame and easy to live with. With your foot to the floor the valves open to unleash the full roar of the Ferrari Twin Turbo V8, with the X-Pipe configuration delivering the iconic F1 high pitched wail.
- Fits all Ferrari F8 Tributo vehicles (2020+)
- Designed to fit with the factory/OEM Ferrari tips or with Fabspeed Carbon Fiber Tips
- Helical Limited U.K. Silicon Carbide exhaust valves
- Helical Valves have superior heat resistance and are used by OEMs like Ferrari, Porsche, and Mclaren
- Retains factory exhaust valve functionality
- Constructed from high quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel for maximum performance and durability
- 3in / 76mm tubing throughout
- Removes restrictive GPF filters
- Constructed from 14-16ga CNC mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Removing the monitored GPF filters on the F8 will cause a check engine light and will not pass an emissions
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM Gas Particulate Filters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing GPF Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on European OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing GPF Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.