Ditch the factory gas particulate filters to increase power, save weight and add a throatier more aggressive tone. Our design process started with 3D scanning the entire exhaust system using our CREAFORM 700 Handscan so that we could make a complete Solidworks 3D model of the exhaust. We then designed the exhaust and fixtures using that model so that the exhaust fit perfectly to OEM standards. After multiple revisions for sound and dyno testing we settled on using a one piece mandrel bent over axle pipe that goes straight into the free flowing part of the OEM PSE exhaust and a secondary pipe TIG welded to the main section to make a Y configuration to utilize the quiet side of the PSE exhaust when the valves are closed.
These Over Axle GPF Delete Pipes will bring out a stronger throatier tone from your 4.0l flat six. This is a mild but noticeable increase in overall volume over stock.
- Fits all 718 Cayman/Boxster GT4 / GTS / Spyder Cars 2020+
- Mendral Bent 2.5" 63.5mm pipes for maximum flow
- Over Axle pipes remove and delete the Gasoline Particulate Filters, GPF, found on all 4.0L cars worldwide
- Save 9 lbs / 3.5 KG versus the stock GPF over axle pipes
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for maximum durability
- More sports car sound and more exhaust flow
- Designed, engineered and built 100% in house at Fabspeed using state of the art equipment and technology
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS: This product removes the OEM Gas Particulate Filters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing GPF Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on European OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing GPF Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.