Our Supercup Exhaust System is a loud and aggressive performance exhaust system designed with track use in mind. This system is a lot lighter than the factory system and flows much better.
This track focused cat-back exhaust system focuses on giving maximum flow and delivering maximum power. On our dyno we saw 8 whp and 16 ft-lbs of tq.
With only two short resonators in place on the huge OEM baffled muffler, this system is loud and aggressive. The Supercup is significantly louder than our Maxflo Exhaust option, but if you're looking for an aggressive exhaust note and you're not worried about waking up the neighbors, this is the system for you!
- Fits all Porsche 996 Carrera vehicles 1998-2004 (C4S Models must re-use OEM Tips)
- Increases horsepower and torque by 8 whp and 16 ft-lbs of tq
- Saves 21 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Dramatically reduces back pressure and improves exhaust flow and sports car sound
- Includes Fabspeed's Deluxe Quad-Style tips available in your choice of finish; or may re-use factory OEM tips
- Direct replacement for the factory mufflers; compatible with the factory OEM cats or Fabspeed’s Sportcat or Catbypass X-Pipe
- Complete T304L stainless steel construction; 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent 2.25” tubing
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Factory OEM PSE tips are not compatible with the Supercup system
- Carrera C4S models must re-use OEM tips.