Our Carbon Fiber Competition Air Intake significantly improves cold air induction into the engine. Developed by and for Professional IMSA racers but works great on the street. Constructed with genuine carbon fiber for strength, durability and no heat transfer. Perfect for track days or hunting your buddy down on the Nord Schliefe.
The factory airbox on the 996 GT3 is designed to muffle induction sound to keep it out of the cabin. This intake will let out the wonderful induction note of the GT3's flat six.
With a much smoother intake path and colder intake temps this intake provides significant power gains for your GT3. On our dyno we saw gains of 12 whp and 10 ft/lbs of tq.
- Fits all Porsche 996 GT3 vehicles (1999-2005)
- Improves horsepower and torque by 12 whp and 10ft-lbs
- Saves 3 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Includes dual dry-style air filters which do not require oiling; simply wash down with warm water and re-use
- Constructed from genuine carbon fiber
- Developed by Professional Race teams and Fabspeed Motorsport for IMSA Grand Am professional racing
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with IPD Plenum and 82mm GT3 Throttle Body but requires additional hose adjustment during installation
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM intake filter system from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Air Filter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.