Increase horsepower, torque, and sports car sound by replacing the factory catalytic converters with high-flowing 200-cell HJS cats.
Replacing the factory catalytic converters with high flowing cats and our cast X-Pipe will provide a mild increase in volume while also revealing a more defined exhaust note.
We saw curve gains as much as 15 whp with this system thanks to much better flowing 200 cell cats and the knife edged cast X-Pipe.
- Fits all Porsche 996 GT3 vehicles (1999-2005)
- Increases horsepower by 15 whp and improve throttle response
- Constructed with 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum flow and efficiency
- Stainless steel cast X-Pipe with knife edged design
- Made from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.